We are looking for an Art Director – someone who is responsible for developing original creative concepts and approaches for content, advertising, branding, filmmaking, and experience design.
Who you are
You think about the big picture, aren’t afraid of the blank page and understand the power of distilling a brand’s core emotion. You are ready to jump into projects at every stage of the lifecycle, from brainstorming creative concepts to designing for and building client presentation materials. You thrive on your own and collaborate well with others in team environments. You can quickly create design solutions and effectively articulate them in your own unique way. You can spot a good idea before its formalized and be excited about the potential your own creative thinking can bring to it.
What you’ll do
Feel, think, design, design again, start over, feel more, think again, solve a problem, repeat.
- Create thoughtful conceptual work, distill complexity into simple solutions
- Lead research, collect and distill material into compelling inspiration
- Design and deliver creative visual expressions across many disciplines - graphic, motion, print, interactive, film and other (games, experiential spaces, etc.)
- Present work to clients (both in person and via phone/video conference) demonstrating a clear vision of how the work addresses the client challenge
- Collaborate with team members from all disciplines
- Provide art direction to junior creatives, and outside freelancers
- Inspire others with your ideas, passion and work ethic
You have these things
- 4+ years of experience in the design industry (preferably agency experience) to include proven success in concepting and collaboration
- An understanding of new technologies and emerging trends in media and marketing and how people use them
- A solid understanding of tools and techniques (both design software and design thinking)
- A love for finding inspiration beyond the computer and in the world around you
- An envy-inducing portfolio that demonstrates strong conceptual think and art direction ability across multiple platforms. (Please provide a link in your application.)
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while being time efficient.
- 3D/motion sensibility
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote
- Working knowledge of Live Action production and Art Direction, Direction and VFX
We are looking for a Senior Producer – someone who is responsible for managing all aspects of a production from conception through delivery.
- Create budgets and calendars for projects based upon approved creative approach and within profitability guidelines.
- Partner with account management to develop SOWs and respond to RFPs.
- Input and maintain all budget, scheduling and resourcing information in Company financial and project management systems in a timely manner.
- Identify and schedule outside resources/vendors as needed for the production.
- Ensure outside talent resources are approved in advance and onboarded according to Company policy.
- Keep account management informed of project status, challenges, scope changes/overages.
- 7+ years of experience producing various types of projects including experience design; with the ideal candidate having experience in one the following industries: Post Production, Experiential, AR/VR, or Visual Effects.
- Strong project management skills to include management and accountability for project scopes, ie budgets and schedules.
- Strong interpersonal skills. The producer must be comfortable and effective directing conversations with both clients and internal teams.
- Comfort working around cutting edge technology. We often take on projects that utilize new tech. Even if one doesn’t know what something does, they should have the desire to learn about it.
- Collaborate with other disciplines such as digital and OOH teams. Our projects frequently span across different media, so producers need to feel comfortable working on a complete package of deliverables.
- Operates well under pressure. We have deadline driven projects. The producer is the one that needs to manage everyone’s stress, so that the client feels comfortable about the process and the internal team feels supported.
- Strong understanding of MS Office Suite: Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Able to travel. While it is not regularly required, DK producers do sometimes need to travel for projects.
- Live Action production experience.
- Experience working in project management software, ie Shotgun, Mavenlink, etc.
- Experience working on union productions.
- Strong knowledge of and relationships with local freelance talent.